Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients/patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room has been removed and our therapy rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My colleagues, staff and I wear masks.
- My colleagues and staff maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at as you exit.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients/patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
You must have Adobe Reader to open these forms.
Katherine A. Lowry
Work: (239) 443-6385
Fax: (239) 242-6389